Bikur Cholim of Cincinnati
The Bikur Cholim of Cincinnati is an organization that assists Jewish families, while they’re tending to their medical needs. Our mission is to help ease the burden and to make that the families with healthcare needs, as worry free as possible. We are an organization that is available for help, guidance and assistance 24 hours a day. We offer a variety of services:
· Kosher Meals- meals are prepared and delivered to patients and family at their location, to their home or to the hospital. We have some refrigerators and microwaves that are available for use in Children’s Hospital; please call for details.
· Accommodations- Hospitality arrangements are made for the out of town patient and family at a home or an apartment within the community, that they could be walking distance to the shuls on Shabbos. We also provide cleaning services to help keep the house in order.
· Transportation- Organizing transportation to and from airports, hospitals and appointments, for the elderly and for people with disabilities.
· Pastoral care- We provide religious guidance, specifically to complicated details about Jewish Law in a healthcare setting. (Shabbos, Kosher, Medical Decisions) We also arrange coaching and counseling for patients and their family.
· Patient advocacy- We have local Doctors and nurses that are available to guide paitents and assist them to understand the medical terminology and provide advice when decisions need to be made.
· Chai Lifeline- We are affiliated and work closely with the organization to get special stimulants to keep both the patient and family happy and busy; to lift them up in their downtime.
· Medical Equipment- We have access to many equipment which we lend to the patients.
We extend our services not only locals but we have many patients that come from out of town, some from Israel and the NY Metropolitan area etc.
The Cincinnati Eruv is under the supervision of The Cincinnati Beis Din, it is also endorsed by Rabbi Moshe Heinemann, a widely regarded posek. Rabbi Heinemann is regularly consulted for guidance in maintaining the eruv, and conducts a personal survey of the eruv every ten years.
Please use the website for an interactive map and to make donations.
Cincinnati Community Mikveh
The Mikveh is a newly built, state of the art facility that is available to serve the entire Cincinnati Jewish community.
2455B Section Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45237
Men’s tevilla information contact Rabbi Kaufman 513- 630-7000, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mikveh appointments (Women): (513) 351-0609, email@example.com
To purchase packages or for payments and donations, please use the website http://cincinnatimikveh.org
Ohr Torah Cincinnati
Ohr Torah Cincinnati is an Orthodox/Frum Jewish Montessori school serving 3 year olds through 5th grade located in the rolling hills of the picturesque suburbs of Cincinnati, Ohio. Established in 2015, Ohr Torah is experiencing exciting growth!
Call (513) 832-3599
Cincinnati Beis Din
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rabbis on the Official Beis Din:
Rabbi Ezra Goldschmiedt: 347-443-8613 or email@example.com
Rabbi Dovid Spetner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rabbi Avrohom Weinrib: 513-532-3800 or email@example.com
Rabbi Emeritus Members:
Rabbi Hanan Balk: 513-252-2255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rabbi Meir Minster: 513-226-6296 or email@example.com
Please contact the Beis Din secretary, Rabbi Chaim Heinemann at firstname.lastname@example.org for all information.
Chabad Yeshivas Lubavitch
The Yeshiva is a Yeshiva gedola for bochurim that are looking to grow in Chassidus.